Inshore Fishing Miami
Inshore Fishing Miami offers a great way for families and individuals to experience all of what Biscayne Bay North Bay, the intracoastal waterway and the near shore reefs and beach areas. Its a great area for light tackle fishing or just taking you group out for an “Eco-Tour”. We offer…
- Morning half day 8am – Noon
- Afternoon half day 1pm – 5pm
- All day 8am – 4pm
- Night trips
- Eco Tours
- Custom outings
The Fishing… Inshore Fishing Miami.
We specialize in light tackle fishing for many different species.
- Tarpon, Snook & Jacks
- Spanish & King Mackerel
- Snappers & Grouper
- Sea Trout & Pompano
- Great Barracuda & Sharks
Seeing The Sights… Inshore Fishing Miami.
There are manny great things to see while traveling across the Bays & Waterways…
- Dolphins, Sea Turtles & Manatees
- Pelicans, Ospreys, Eagles & Hawks
- Turns, Herons, & many other sea birds
- Mangrove Forests, Sea Grass Flats & Sand Bars
- Amazing Homes & Small islands
Our Boat… Inshore Fishing Miami.
We use a 20 foot Carolina Skiff powered with a Mercury 115 HP 4 stroke engine. The Carolina skiff offers seating for up to six guests and shade from a Bimmini top. We have a full selection spinning tackle from 6 pound to 30+ pound gear. The boat has 3 live wells, large ice chest, GPS, VHF, Stereo, Sonar fish finder, elevated fishing seats & rod holders.
Book Your Adventure… Inshore Fishing Miami.
- Pick your date and time.
- Call Connie in our office (305) 785-0552
- Or Email Connie at email@example.com
- We take a 50% deposit on the phone.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail and directions.
- See you at the boat for your adventure !